Due Diligence is a process through which a potential acquirer evaluates a target firm for acquisition. In the field of mergers and acquisitions, there is nothing more important than undertaking a proper program of due diligence on the target to be acquired, so that the purchaser can identify any “skeletons in the cupboard” before committing to the transaction.
dVT Consulting staff have a considerable range of experience in commercial and professional sectors, with a combined experience of some 100 years amongst partners and senior staff.
Whether it be a small family business or a well-established national company, dVT Consulting’s approach is to tailor a program that specifically addresses the concerns and risks of that business, providing a more cost effective outcome for the client. Whether the client is the purchaser or the vendor, we maintain an impartial approach towards evaluating the business and undertake strict levels of confidentiality.
Examples of services we provide:
- Purchaser due diligence
- Vendor due diligence
- Pre-deal evaluations
- Valuation of investments
- Independent Expert Reports
- Reports to support funding proposals
Types of assignments undertaken:
- Manufacturing – due diligence on behalf of purchaser, supported by ANZ Capital as equity investor. Included detailed review of forecast earnings and risks.
- Service industry – due diligence on behalf of purchaser, including funding proposals for equity investors.
- Service industry – due diligence at request of ANZ Bank, focussed on statutory and tax compliance issues for high-level employment hire company, and detailed review of debtor invoice compliance.
References are available on request.